Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sharing Your Faith-Part 2

A theme in my thinking process right now is "how to share the gospel with others" and "why share the gospel with others." As that is a theme in my thinking in daily life, it is also a theme on my blog at the moment. In the past, I have viewed a couple videos containing atheists giving their thoughts on Christians sharing their faith with others. I find their comments interesting, so I thought I would share the videos with you. The first is Penn Jillette (from the Las Vegas magician act of Penn and Teller). He is a devout and very outspoken atheist. The second video is of an interview with an atheist (college student) done by The Great News Network (www.thegreatnews.com). Both are very thought provoking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...