Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty

I was reading in Revelation chapter 4 this morning. I was stopped by verse 8. John was describing his vision of the throne room of heaven, what it looked like, who was there.

"Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the thone, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. The first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:"

Holy, holy, holy
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!

Revelation 4:6-8 (NKJV)

They do not rest day or night. They exist only to praise God. May it be so in my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...