Friday, June 26, 2009

Frigtening Fridays #6

Tonight I experienced a special treat. Greg (my husband) went with me to the skate park, and I had the privilege of sharing the gospel with three young men. When I finished sharing the gospel, I asked, "Have you ever heard that before?" The reply was "No, not even at church." It may surprise you to know I have heard that response several times since I started intentionally sharing the gospel with others just a couple months ago. All the more reason to be sharing it every chance we get.

I was so grateful to have Greg with me this evening. He and I read the Bible and prayed for the evening ahead before we left for the skate park. It was so encouraging. Neither one of us felt brave, but we asked God to use us in spite of our weaknesses.

Tonight Mr. and Mrs. Chicken went out witnessing together.


If you are on this blog today because you received a tract from me, please check out the "My Testimony" post under the May blog posts as well as "my favorite links" at the bottom of the page. I welcome your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...