Saturday, September 5, 2009

40th Birthday Party

Friday was my 40th birthday and I decided to have a party. One of my goals at the party was to have my picture taken with everyone in attendance. I came close. Unfortunately, I failed to get my picture taken with my mom (sorry Mama!) and my husband (sorry Greg!). They were there, and I spent a lot of time with them through the evening but never got it documented (bummer).
With that disclaimer made, here's some of the pictures from that event. It was a very enjoyable party. I loved seeing everyone and spending the evening with them.

The cakes were pretty, yummy, and a big hit!



Here I am with my Dad-Larry (I love him!)--He took the night off of work to be there (so nice!)


Here I am with my uncle Ernie (haven't seen him for awhile--was thrilled he came)



Here I am with my Aunt Wanda (the other half of the Uncle Ernie set)


Here I am with my brother Rob and his family. From the left: Meghan, Mary, Emily, Rob, Me and Joe


Greg's cousin and aunt and uncle (so glad to have them there). From the left: Tammy, Me, Monica, Larry



Dan and Deena (Greg's brother and wife) and me. (Hmmm. I didn't get my picture taken with Greg but we did get a picture of Dan, they look a lot alike---close but no cigar).


Diana, Carissa, Me, Ethan, Jon (Greg's sister and family)---Jon also took the night off of work to be there--so kind of him.



Dee & Phil & Me (Greg's parents)---so glad they were there. I love them.



The Roman family (our pastor and his family). Back Row: Me, Julie, Doug. Front Row: Isaiah, Abigail, Samuel.



The Tingelstad Family. (I used to teach Karl and Erik at the daycare--little tots then, now they're 21 and 18). From the left: Merle, Karl, Me, Erik, Kathy.



Our good friends, the Perfettos. From the left: Kim, Me, Joe

The Stoffels. (I work with Cindy--she's a good friend and a great coworker). From the left: Tony, baby Roland, Cindy, and Me.



The nieces and the nephew (Rob's kids). From the left: Joe (17), Me, Emily (8), Meghan (13)



Ahh, my goofy brothers. They thought as long as they were posing they should flex their muscles as well (of course, who wouldn't)

The Kidd kids all grown up. John, Katrina, and Rob. Do you see a family resemblance?



Ahhh, my good friend, Kimberly Perfetto. Wouldn't be a celebration without her.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...