Friday, August 21, 2009

Frightening Friday 8/21

Tonight I stopped at the local mall on my way home from work to engage in some evangelism. I have a burning question (and brilliant in my head, anyway) I'd like to ask of people with tattoos, but I haven't been brave enough to do that yet. The most accessible person I found with tattoos this evening had a lot of tattoos and many peircings, and I was too much of a chicken to approach him. Instead, I handed out about 20 gospel tracts and made my way to the door.

On my way to the door, I had one conversation with an interesting young man from Liberia (we talked around the gospel but I didn't share the gospel message with him). I did give him and his friends some gospel tracts, though. He was very curious about what church I attend. I told him the name of my church, and he said he lives out in that area and will check it out sometime. I hope he does.

Please pray for those who received the gospel message in written form this evening. Pray they will read it and respond to the message.

If you are reading this blog today because you received a gospel tract from me, please check out the "My Testimony" post in the May archives and "my favorite links" at the side of this page for other resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...