Friday, November 27, 2009

Frightening Friday 11/27

How fitting to return to Frightening Fridays (a day of intentional evangelism) on Black Friday.

This morning my good friend, Kim, and I hit the morning sales, not looking for a good deal, but looking for an opportunity to share the gospel. We went armed with gospel tracts and granola bars. Kim picked me up at 5:00 am, and we went to Menards where we found a parking lot full of cars and a line of people heading down the sidewalk and into the parking lot. Kim handed out the granola bars and I came behind her with the gospel tracts. At least 100 people received the gospel this morning.

We pray God will call them unto Him and that they will hear the gospel and respond to it in repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.


If you are on this blog today because you received a gospel tract from me, please check out the links at the side of the page for the name of a solid local church in the area and other Christian resources.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! I prayed for you this morning. Thank you for your boldness in delivering the gospel.

    Jenny B.

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...