Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Resource Wednesday 2/17/10

This Resource Wednesday I'd like to tell you about a book my friend, Jenny, gave to me a few months ago. I've mentioned it on the blog once or twice, and I think it's worth highlighting again. It's called 31 Days of Praise by Ruth Myers. It is exactly what the title implies. It is a book of praises to God (1-3 pages each) to be read each day. The pages highlight God's character and nature and how to praise Him for it. At the end of the praise pages, it lists multiple verses to support what was written on the pages. I have been enjoying reading it and looking up the Scriptures as I go. I usually take a few days to work through one day in the book, so I can absorb and comprehend the Scriptures along the way. I highly recommend this book as an addition to your daily Bible reading time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...