Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Women's Bible Study

Tonight we started a new women's Bible study at our church for the year of 2010. Last year we studied the book of Psalms in correlation with Mardi Collier's book "What Do I Know About My God?" It was an excellent study. I blogged about it often and still use the What Do I Know About My God notebook that we created during the course of that study.

This year we will be studying the book of Proverbs. My friend, Kim, has written this study and I'm really looking forward to digging into it. During the course of this women's Bible study, we will be studying what Proverbs has to say about the "the fool", "the wise", "the mocker", and "the simple". We will also be seeking to ask the question, "What have I learned about my God?" with each chapter that we study.

Stay tuned for more postings on this subject as the year progresses OR if you're a lady in the northern metro area of Minnesota, feel free to join us on the first Tuesday of each month (7 pm) at Bible Baptist Church in Otsego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...