Friday, February 12, 2010

Frightening Friday 02/12/10

This Friday I am in Lafayette, Indiana, at the Biblical Counseling conference. We are finishing up the conference this morning and heading back home tomorrow.

So, today I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite blogs that are dedicated to evangelism. I follow these blogs on a regular basis, and I'm very encouraged by them. These are all just regular people seeking to proclaim the gospel to a lost and dying world. Each one looks slightly different in practice, but they all have the same message. Check it out.

www.fishwithtrish.com

www.thelawmanchronicles.blogspot.com

www.thewordstreetjournal.blogspot.com

www.everydayclub.blogspot.com

www.proclaimingthetruth.blogspot.com

www.carrolltonforchrist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...