Saturday, February 13, 2010

Evangelism Video 2/13/10

The video I'm sharing with you today is more of an audio recording with a slide show than it is a video. I shared this once before but I think it's worth repeating.

This is a pastor telling a story of a man in Australia who spent his life passing out tracts.

I have this story on my iPod and listen to it often. Two things stand out to me in the telling of this story:

1. The simple witness of passing out gospel tracts and asking two questions, (Are you saved? If you died tonight, are you going to heaven?")

2. The number of people in this story who were asked "How did you become a Christian?" (or asked in some way to explain their testimony of salvation). I often overlook the value of that inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was a beautiful, unseasonably warm April day in Minnesota. The thermometer hit 81 degrees. I also had an unusual amount of energy for ...