Thursday, May 21, 2009

Running Behind

Lately, I've been struggling with getting to work on time (getting there at the time I committed to being there everyday). I seem to have the ability to arrive at work late consistently, so I must have the ability to consistently arrive at work on time.

I've been struggling with it and praying about. God has convicted my heart. My struggle with arriving to work on time is not just a struggle with timeliness but a struggle with selfishness. I want to do one more thing for me or one more thing while my time is still mine. Selfishness is sin. God brought that to my mind yesterday like a sledge hammer knocking me over.

I'm grateful that God loves me enough to correct me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...