Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Cancer Musings (The Wig)

 Today was the first day back at work after a Christmas break, and it was time to bring out the wig. 


I was pretty nervous about it at first, but it went well. Everyone was very kind. 

My favorite reactions were from the men. They went like this:

Men: "Did you do something different with your hair?" 

Me: Yes

Men: "Looks good". 

Me: Thank you. 

Short, sweet, and uncomplicated. Just the way I like it. 


God has been giving me grace for every moment of this journey. He gives me just what I need at just the moment I need it. And often He uses the very kind and thoughtful people in my life to deliver that grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 12th treatment of the Taxol drug, and my last one in this regimen. No more infusion appointments. I am very grateful for that, ...