Thursday, July 23, 2009

Go Into All The World

Each week as we get closer to Friday, my mind starts moving toward the subject of evangelism. Though I find it difficult to approach total strangers and talk to them about the gospel, I think it is needed. I have approached many people over the past few months who do not attend church and have no plans to do so in the future, but they listen to the gospel and they engage in conversation about it. They think about it simply because the subject was brought up to them. I have found that the question "What do you think happens to a person when they die?" is a good conversation starter about eternal things (when I'm brave enought to actually ask the question).

I also think about friends and relatives who might not listen to the gospel coming from me but might listen to a friendly stranger at the mall who engages them in a thoughtful intelligent way.

Are you out there proclaiming the gospel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was a beautiful, unseasonably warm April day in Minnesota. The thermometer hit 81 degrees. I also had an unusual amount of energy for ...