Friday, July 17, 2009

Frightening Fridays 7/17

This week I went to the local mall for some evangelism encounters. I had one idea on how to approach people, and I wanted to try it out. My idea was to ask people with tattoos about their tattoos and if the picture or word they chose had any significance. I was then going to springboard off of the topic of significance into the gospel. It was brilliant (in my head). I forgot one thing, though. Oh yeah, I'm a big chicken! (still). I walked around the mall for two hours before I worked up the courage to talk to someone with a tattoo. I will say this, it wasn't hard to move from the tattoo conversation to the gospel. That part went quite smoothly. The hardest part was approaching a total stranger (tattoo or no tattoo).

Next week, maybe two people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...