Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wisdom From Proverbs

I've been struggling this week and last with a coworker at my place of employment. We've been working through a communication issue with another department, and I find myself wanting to say much more than is necessary for resolution of the issue.

As I was preparing for my church ladies' Bible study tonight, God reminded me of how the fool uses his tongue. Ouch! Praise the Lord for the conviction of His Word!

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his own opinion.

Proverbs 18:6
A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating.

Proverbs 18:7
A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...