Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad-Larry!

Today is my Dad-Larry's birthday. For those who might wonder why I refer to him this way, Larry is my sted-dad. I was 16 years old when he married my mom. He has now been in my life longer than he was out of it.

God has been gracious to me in allowing me to have two fathers in my life. Larry has been a great influence in our family. He has loved us (myself and my two brothers) as his own, and we feel the same way about him. He has a love for my mom that is truly inspiring.

Larry is a quiet man, faithful, steady and dependable. I have learned much through his example over the years.

Happy Birthday, Larry! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...