Saturday, August 7, 2010

Evangelism Evening 08/07/10

Tonight Greg and I went to a local festival to hand out some gospel tracts. The music was loud and the beer was flowing, so the atmosphere wasn't that conducive to our goal (it was a little different than I was expecting). We stuck around for awhile, though, and handed out several gospel tracts. I pray the message of the gospel will reach prepared soil tonight and God will use it to regenerate hearts.



If you're a Christian reading this blog, I encourage you to bring some gospel tracts with you when you attend these local festivals. Some venues work, some don't, and it doesn't take long to figure out which is which. Pray, be prepared, and go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...