Monday, November 21, 2011

Cookie Baking Night 11/21/11

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Emily, Ethan, and Carissa. It was Emily's birthday choice. For supper, she chose ham & cheese souffle (she had that at Panera once and was hooked), cheese curds, green beans, and pomegranate seeds. I thought that was a strange combination (though strange combinations on birthday dinners are not out of the ordinary). I later heard Emily explaining to Ethan that she chose an appetizer, an entree, a vegetable, and a fruit for a complete meal.
For her "cookie", she chose Fun-da-middles (cupcakes with a cream center) that we decorated with lots of frosting.
We also read lesson 59 "God's Children Read the Bible" from Leading Little Ones to God by Marian Schoolland. Emily read the lesson and Ethan read Deuteronomy 11:18-21 from the Bible.
Before the evening was over, we managed to squeeze in a couple games of Zingo.
As usual, a fun time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. Great!! I love seeing the sharing thank you.so many choices.. and the bible reading is so great for them..Love it..

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...