Friday, September 9, 2011

Psalms 145:1-10

I'm currently memorizing Psalm 145. I'm up to verse 10. I'm enjoying putting this passage in my head and meditating on it as I drive to work in the morning. Thought I'd share it with you:

I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless and praise your name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. On the glorious splendor of your majesty and on your wondrous works, I will meditate. They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds, and I will declare your greatness. They shall pour forth the fame of your abundant goodness and shall sing aloud of your righteousness. The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made. All your works shall give thanks to you, O LORD, and all your saints shall bless you!

Psalm 145: 1-10 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...