Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Day With The Niece 09/03/11

Today, Emily and I spent a few hours together in the afternoon. School starts on Tuesday, and I had promised her we could make her pencil box this year. We went to a local scrapbooking supply store, purchased the box and supplies, took a seat in their workroom, and she let her creative juices flow. I think it's safe to say she'll have the most creative pencil box in the 5th grade. Though we were sure to put her name on the end of it, I think it will be the only one of its kind. (Fancy pencil box that you create yourself---in pink--I do believe I see a little Aunt Katrina in that one.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...