Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Little Sleep, A Little Slumber

I passed by the field of the sluggard, and by the vineyard of a man lacking sense, and behold, it was all overgrown with thorns; the ground was covered with nettles, and its stone wall was broken down. Then I saw and considered it; I looked and received instruction. A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and property will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man. Proverbs 24: 31-34

On more than one occasion, these verses have popped into my head when I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock in the morning. I think the application fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...