Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Meghan!

Tomorrow my niece, Meghan, turns 15 years old. Today, she and I spent some time together in activities that would fall under the category: Things 15 year olds like to do. We got manicures at the local beauty school (cheap labor, great end product, gotta love it). It was Meghan's first manicure, so that was fun. And then we had lunch at a very girly place in town called Truffles and Tortes. We ended the lunch with fancy desserts.
Meghan started high school on Tuesday of this week and ended the week with her 15th birthday (a big week for her).

She's an intelligent young lady who thinks deeply on important issues. Our conversation was enjoyable. I pray God will call her unto Him, and she will spend her life glorifying His name. No greater calling could I hope for her.

Happy Birthday, Meghan! I love you!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I seem to remember that restaurant! Is that like your totally favorite restaurant or what! :) I really enjoyed that evening!

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...