Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My God Answers Prayer

This week I've been reading in my "What Do I Know About My God" notebook. This is one of the entries I have written under the My God Answers Prayer heading.

Job 19:23-24 (NKJV):
"Oh that my words were written! Oh, that they were inscribed in a book! That they were engraved on a rock with an iron pen and lead forever!"

Study Note (John MacArthur Study Bible):
Job wished that the activities of his life were put into words and "inscribed in granite", so all would know that he had not sinned to the magnitude of his suffering. God granted his prayer.

Katrina Note:
These verses are a reminder to me that God answeres prayer. Job did not know the secret things of God. Job did not know that God would use his story for generations to come and it would, indeed, be written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...