Saturday, June 26, 2010

Evangelism Evening 6/26/10


Today I went to a summer festival in a neighboring town, complete with pony and camel rides. These summer festivals are a great place to find people. Sometimes the atmosphere lends itself to conversation, sometimes it doesn't, but the festival is always a good place to find people gathered. My goal today was to hand out gospel tracts and practice starting conversations with people. Today gave me some much needed practice in this area.
I recommend bringing a fistful of gospel tracts with you next time you attend an outdoor festival; it's a good starting ground for gospel seed planting.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...