Monday, November 23, 2009

Cookie Baking Night 11/23



Tonight was cookie baking night and Emily's birthday choice (she's turning 9 on Saturday). Emily and Meghan were in attendance this evening. Emily chose tacos-in-a-bag for supper. For her cookie choice she wanted to make the desserts for Thanksgiving Day. We made pecan pie bars, lemon bars, and pumpkin pie bars, also a few turkey cookies for the table, and the girls peeled potatoes for make-ahead mashed potatoes. It was a productive evening, and we had a great time together.
They'll be back on Thursday to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back. It's totally understandable about the writer's block - I'm not sure how you blog as much as you do. I really appreciate the encouragement I receive and the Godly focus of your posts.
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...