Friday, October 23, 2009

Frightening Fridays

If you visit this blog from time to time, you might have noticed the absence of Frightening Fridays posts in the last month or two.

Frightening Friday is the name I gave to the day of the week I go out in the community with the intention of sharing the gospel with strangers (I usually go to the mall or a carnival or a skate park to do this).

I'm still going out and sharing the gospel (if not by one-on-one encounters then by handing out gospel tracts) but the day of the week varies, and I'm trying to figure out a plan with winter approaching (this being Minnesota and all).

So, I am putting my Frightening Friday posts on hold for awhile. Please continue to pray for these efforts, and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...