Monday, October 10, 2011

Cookie Baking Night 10/10/11

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Emily, Ethan, and Carissa. Tonight we made rice crispy bar/pops. It was an interesting experiment that I'm not sure we'll try again. It was fun while it lasted, though. The kids particularly enjoyed buttering their hands and pressing down the rice crispy mixture. Then we cut them up, put them on sticks (much harder to do than I anticipated), dipped them in white candy coating, and rolled them in sprinkles.
We also managed to squeeze in a couple games of air hockey (a favorite game at the moment), and we read lesson 56 from Leading Little Ones to God, titled "God's Children Give". Ethan read Matthew 10:42 from the Bible.
We ended the evening with a rousing game of Uno.
As usual, a fun time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...