Monday, April 18, 2011

A Night With A Niece/Cookie Baking Night Planning 04/18/11

Tonight Emily came over to spend some time and help me with a cooking project. She thought while she was here it might be a good idea if she planned the menu and events for the next Cookie Baking Night. I told her she could make three plans, and I would choose which one we would do first. She was very organized with her planning. She insisted we needed a meeting to discuss the plans, which also involved a pre-meeting (that was a first for me), and she had a written agenda for the meeting. After the meeting, she spent her time typing up the final plan. She did a great job on it.
It was a nice evening together. She's a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...