Friday, December 10, 2010

Evangelism Focus 12/10/10

For this evangelism focus post, I would like to bring to your attention the ministry of Living Waters (also known as Way of the Master). This month they have put everything at the ministry on sale including their gospel tracts. I am a big fan of Living Waters gospel tracts and purchase a great deal from them. Their tracts offer a clear law and gospel presentation. I encourage you to go the Living Waters website and check it out. You can view the tracts and read the messages before you purchase. Now is the time to fill up your gospel-giving arsenal. My favorite Living Waters gospel tracts (and those I find myself restocking the most) are: Comic Are You a Good Person?, Curved Illusion, and Which Square is Darker? The ministry also has their videos on sale right now. I like "Why Christianity?" for a thorough gospel presentation in video form. I often throw a few of these in my purse when I'm heading off to the skate parks in the summer time (on sale now for $1.50 each, can't beat it).

If you have a favorite Living Waters gospel tract that I haven't mentioned, please weigh in with your comment and let us know about it.

Christmas is an opportunity in our world to share the gospel and Living Waters is making it easy for us. Don't miss it! Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...