Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Cancer Musings (Chemo Day-Taxol #8)

Today was my 8th treatment of Taxol. The finish line is in sight. Only 4 more to go. By the grace of God, I had more good days than bad days last week, and the side effects were fewer and tolerable.

We have been very fortunate through this process that Greg has been able to attend most of the chemo and doctor appointments with me. He hasn't had to go out of town for work nearly as much this winter compared to past years, and we're very grateful for that. Today, however, Greg did have to work an in-town show, so he wasn't able to attend this infusion appointment. I had my back-up guy with me. Papa-Larry came with me and filled in as my "ice pack technician". He did a great job and it was nice to have him there. 

The only appointment I had today was labs/infusion, so it was a quicker process than usual. I felt well going into it and there were no complications along the way. I praise God for the good day and his continued care along this journey. 

I've included a couple pictures below. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 12th treatment of the Taxol drug, and my last one in this regimen. No more infusion appointments. I am very grateful for that, ...