Skip to main content

Birthday Musings!

Today is my mom's birthday. I spent the weekend at her house in celebration. We had dinner together, hung out on the patio, talked, played a game, prayed together. My niece, Emily, is here too. She made the birthday cake. (Okay, by made the cake, I mean assembled the cake. We made a "strawberry sparkle cake" from The Pioneer Woman blog with a pre-made angel food cake and store-bought whipped topping. She did a good job. It was quite tasty).



Mom, Dad-Larry, and Emily


Happy Birthday, Mama! I love you, and I thank God for you. May He bless you in the year ahead and draw you closer to Him with each passing moment. 

Comments

  1. so nicely done, great birthday cake. Thanks Katrina & Emily for all the birthday blessings thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment