Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Day With A Niece 12/6/11


My niece, Meghan, spent the night at our house on Saturday, came to church with us on Sunday, and after church, she and I went to a "tea tasting" event downtown. (Meghan loves tea, and there were at least 100 different kinds to choose from). Above, she's pictured helping me wrap some homemade caramels (while you have them, put them to work, that's my motto).

She's 16 years old, has a job now, and is on the verge of getting her driver's license. Needless to say, spending time with her aunt is very low on the priority list. I enjoyed spending the day with her and will seize the opportunity when it presents itself again.

Always good conversation with Meghan. She's a thinker, and it's my prayer that she thinks long and thinks deep on who God is and what He wants for her.

1 comment:

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...