Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookie Baking Night 12/05/11

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Emily. She helped me create a version of the Baker's Square candy cane pie. I think we got pretty close with this one. It certainly was a good prototype, and we learned many things that will aid us in future attempts.

Most of our evening was spent making the pie (it had several layers and several steps), but we did spend some time reading Lesson 60 from Leading Little Ones To God by Marian Schoolland. The lesson tonight was titled "God's Children Think About God". Emily read the lesson, and I read Psalm 77:11-14 from the Bible.
As usual, a fun time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. very nice..sound like a lot of work..WOW! had to take a double take Emily looks like Katrina.

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...