Saturday, May 21, 2011

Evangelism Focus 05/21/11

This weekend, my friends Betsy and Jane were visiting from Wisconsin. They came here specifically to go to the Mall of America and share the gospel, which they did on Friday.

Saturday was a very rainy day, so we spent the morning visiting laundromats in the area with the hopes of sharing the gospel with the people we met there.

We visited three laundromats and had three different conversations centered around the gospel. Please pray for Rob, Jenny, and Kemi as the gospel message does its work in there hearts.

Pictured below (left to right): Jane, Betsy, and myself as we enjoyed lunch together before they headed back home. I praise the Lord for these new friends with such a heart to share the gospel! I enjoyed every minute of my time with them and look forward to more time with them in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...