Monday, July 17, 2017

Cookie Baking Night 07/17/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo (and let's not forget Larry and Clara). Tonight was Clara's birthday choice. For supper, she chose french toast (her favorite), bacon, and strawberries. For her cookie, she chose oatmeal cookies.



We were so busy tonight, I didn't take many pictures. 

For our Bible lesson tonight we read from the book "God's Names" by Sally Michael. Our lesson tonight was the name Helper. We learned about God the Holy Spirit in this lesson. 

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:26

We talked about the part that the Holy Spirit plays in our lives.

"Neverthless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away. for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment." John 16:7-8

Good Bible lesson, and a fun time was had by all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...