Monday, August 27, 2012

Another Day, Another Fair, Another Tour

Greg is back in town. Now he's working at the Minnesota State Fair. 
My Dad-Larry and I spent the day there this past Saturday (so fun to spend the day with him). Greg gave us a tour of the grandstand area


 ....including the area where he is currently working and engineering the video production for the grandstands


....and the back of the huge video screen (16' x 20') that they assembled for the production (one on each side of the grandstands actually). Weird trivia moment: This particular screen is rented from the Dallas Cowboys football team--the team/organization owns it and rents it out during its off season (funny).


So glad to have Greg back in town for awhile and fun to see where he is currently working.


Upcoming: 
Stay Tuned for a few posts on what just may be my busiest summer ever. I soon will be sitting down to process the information, write about it, and share what God has been teaching me about Himself. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Can't wait to hear what you've been up to this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...