Saturday, June 30, 2012

The God of all Knowledge

I am currently in a new job at my place of employment. There are many days I go to work, and I don't feel like I know what I'm doing. I take much comfort these days in the fact that God possesses all knowledge. I often pray while I'm at work for knowledge on how to perform the duties assigned to me because I know that God knows everything, and He can help me.

Here are a few Bible verses I've turned to lately to remind about me that particular characteristic of God.

Great is the LORD and abundant in power, his understanding is beyond measure. Psalm 147:5

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and inscrutable his ways! Romans 11:33

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. Isaiah 40:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...