Monday, October 4, 2010

Our own tradition



No Cookie Baking tonight. It's an off night. I thought I'd take this time to share a little tradition that has been happening in our home AND surrounding Cookie Baking Nights. I purchased some metal clip magnets with the intent of hanging coupons, notices, and children's art on the refrigerator. Greg, a most creative fellow himself, formed the magnets into a happy face (as pictured above). The kids love this! Every Cookie Baking Night, a new face variation appears on the refrigerator. It seems to be the highlight of the evening. Several minutes are spent each night moving the magnets around. Call it an odd tradition, but it has become a tradition nonetheless and a fun one at that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...