Monday, July 11, 2022

Cookie Baking Night 07/11/2022

 Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, Enzo, and Abigail. 



The heating element in our oven went out last night, so tonight's treats were of the unbaked variety.


We made finger Jello (Knox Blox as we called them when I was growing up). I made the Jello ahead of time, and the kids cut it into shapes with cookie cutters. We also made Rice Krispies bars. 


It appears we spent more time doing the activities of Cookie Baking Night than we did taking pictures of it tonight. 


When the fun was over and the house was still, Uncle Greg did the quiet work he does everyday to take care of our family. Tonight that included fixing the oven. Heating element installed. We're back in business. Thank you Uncle Greg!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 12th treatment of the Taxol drug, and my last one in this regimen. No more infusion appointments. I am very grateful for that, ...