Monday, September 19, 2016

Cookie Baking Night 09/19/16

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Emily, Ethan, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we did something I haven't done in our 13 years of Cookie Baking Nights so far. Tonight we had my birthday choice (I celebrated a birthday at the beginning of this month). For supper I chose chili dogs and tator tots and for the cookie I chose oatmeal bars (raspberry cream cheese and Heath toffee bar flavored)




 






Hmm. Newbies. It's a work in progress. 






There is this little custom we have of walking to the local gas station on birthday choice nights. The weather is cooling down, and the sun is setting earlier these days, so we thought we'd take the opportunity for the walk while we had it. 


The ice cream treat wasn't bad either. 

Another Cookie Baking Night has come and gone and, as usual, a fun time was had by all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...