Monday, July 25, 2016

Cookie Baking Night (07/25/16)

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance: Emily, Carissa, Alli, and Rylar. Tonight was my Dad-Larry's birthday choice. He definitely picked a crowd pleaser with spaghetti, bread, and peaches. For his cookie he chose bird nests (he loves that cookie more than anyone I know).










Tonight, for Bible time, we returned to our book God's Names by Sally Michael. Tonight we learned about Jehovah, Yahweh, I AM our God who is self-existent.

" The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth does not live in temples made by man, nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:24-25

Last time we learned that God, is Elohim, the Strong Creator who made everything. This time we learned about Jehovah, I AM, who doesn't need anything but instead gives everything. What a great God we serve!

Another Cookie Baking Night down and, as usual, a fun time was had by all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 11th treatment of Taxol. Only 1 left to go, and I am grateful! This past week was a bit of a low-energy week for me and more of...