Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Happy Birthday, Greg!


Today is (my husband) Greg's birthday. Phrases or words that describe Greg: Computer whiz, smartest man I know, eternal optimist, patient (the patience he shows with me is the characteristic in him that most makes me want to be like Jesus), funny, interesting, adventurous, one who is rarely found without something on his head at a family gathering (this picture is one of the rare cases where it happens to be a hat).


Happy Birthday, My Love. I praise God for you, and I'm ever so glad you were born!


1 comment:

  1. Love it. Yep, I don't remember seeing him in many real hats over the years, but he is very innovative at turning anything near him into a hat. Can't wait to see what he comes up with at the next family gathering.

    Greg does rock a cowboy hat though. :-)
    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 10th treatment of Taxol, only 2 more to go. Oddly, I had a small reaction to the pre-med of Benadryl this time around, which I&...