Monday, October 15, 2012

Cookie Baking Night 10/15/12


Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. 
In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, and Emily. 
We made our fall classic: Mrs. Goodrich's Pumpkin Patch Brownies. 





I think the kids would say that the best part is putting the vine around the pumpkins. (There always seems to be way more vine than pumpkin).



As a project tonight we made "piggy bank jars". In the upcoming months, the Cookie Baking gang will be offered an opportunity to work around my house to earn money for their trip to Florida next spring.


2 comments:

  1. I really, really, really think you should put together a "Cookie Baking Night Cookbook" - maybe in e-book format. You know, in your free time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I'm going to to consider this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...