Monday, April 2, 2012

Cookie Baking Night 04/02/12

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Emily, & Carissa. Yesterday was Emily's Dad's (my brother's) birthday. So, for the cookie this evening we made chocolate chip cookies. (Rob's always asking me, "Why don't you just make chocolate chip cookies?"--so tonight, for him, we did). 





Hmmm, I clearly wasn't watching the flour measurer closely enough this evening. Looks like not quite enough flour got into the cookie dough. Well, they weren't pretty, but they did taste good. 

We also managed to squeeze in a walk around the neighborhood (first one this spring--woo hoo!). And we read from Leading Little Ones to God by Marian Schoolland. Tonight we read lesson 65 titled "We Need Help to Live for God". Emily read 1 John 1:7-2:1 for us.

As usual, a fun time was had by all!

2 comments:

  1. I thought they were just a chewy variation - I had a nibble, and they were delicious!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Jon :)

    ReplyDelete

Today was a beautiful, unseasonably warm April day in Minnesota. The thermometer hit 81 degrees. I also had an unusual amount of energy for ...