Monday, June 20, 2011

Cookie Baking Night 06/20/11

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Carissa, Ethan, and Emily. Tonight was Carissa's birthday choice (her birthday is on July 1). For supper, she chose Spaghetti-O's with raspberries and strawberries on the side. For the cookie, she chose Bird Nests.
Tonight Carissa finished up her tied fleece blanket (with a little help from Emily).

Now the set is complete. Movie-watching blankets for everyone! (The kids really did a great job cutting the blankets and tying the material together).

Postscript: At the end of the evening (while watching "Finding Nemo"), Emily lost a tooth (the picture doesn't quite do it justice, but trust me it's gone).

It was an action-packed evening. As usual, a fun time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...