Monday, February 21, 2011

Prisoner Alert-VOM

Today I commend to you, again, the Voice of the Martyrs website. I recommend signing up for the Prisoner Alert e-mails (there will be a tab to the left hand side of the home page titled "Prisoner Alert" that will give you more information on how to do this). Voice of the Martyrs will send you e-mails about persecuted Christians around the world who are currently in prison for their faith. They offer the opportunity to send letters to them in prison by making available a tool that allows you to pick phrases in their language and then compose an entire letter with these phrases. They walk you through the entire process from beginning to end (including postage suggestions). The updates will also inform you of persecuted Christians facing death sentences and will instruct you on how to write letters to officials of that country. It is valuable in these cases to show support for persecuted Christians from other countries around the world.
I highly recommend checking out the website and signing up for the Prisoner Alert e-mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 7th treatment of Taxol. I'm over the hump now. Only 5 left to go. Usually I have a couple good days right before I have che...