If you haven't ever checked out the website for the radio broadcast The Christian Worldview, I would suggest doing so (www.thechristianworldview.com).
I like their mission statement and think they strive to accomplish it with their show. Here's the mission statement:
To think Biblically about all matters of life and faith so we can then live accordingly
AND
To share the good news that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be, the way, the truth, and the life and that His Word is both relevant and our basis for living in this modern world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today I had the appointment for the PET scan. This was my first PET scan (Positron Emission Tomography scan). This is a term for a test that...
-
Today I'd like to share with you the latest book I've been reading, Gospel-Powered Parenting by William Farley. I have three chapte...
-
About three years ago, my job changed at my place of employment. During that transition, I worked a lot of overtime. One night I was crying ...
-
Today I had the appointment for the PET scan. This was my first PET scan (Positron Emission Tomography scan). This is a term for a test that...
No comments:
Post a Comment