Sunday, June 26, 2016

Katrina's Musings (daily blogging)

Let's face it, people. This daily blogging thing is not working out so well. It was, perhaps, an ambitious goal for this particular juncture in life. Again, Cookie Baking Night is looming in the distance, and I'm several posts behind. Knowing I will post about Cookie Baking Night tomorrow, I'm faced with the choice of trying desperately to catch up before tomorrow, employing the "start over" theory I employed two weeks ago, or throwing my hands up in despair and never blogging again. I don't like any of those choices. Time for a revised plan: At least twice a week blogging during this year. I like it! Let's do it. Ahhh, now don't we all feel better? (especially the first born girls out there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 07/31/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo (and Larry, Clara, and Greg). Tonight ...