Saturday, May 28, 2016

Workplace Musings (05/28/16)


There was a situation at work lately that remided me of God's infinite wisdom and my lack of proper qualifications to run the universe (hard as I may try).

There was an open management position at work, and I was told that it was being filled internally but the information of who was filling it was not yet public knowledge. I made several guesses in my mind and came up with the likely choices (as I saw it). A day or two later I found out who was taking the position. My guesses were not even close (and not as good as the reality). As usual, God did a much better job filling that position than my imagination did.

Trying to predict the future (not to mention rule the world) is a work in futility. That is much better left to God. He is the qualified One; I am not.

"Great is our Lord, and abundanct in power; his understanding is beyond measure." Psalm 147:5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 08/28/17

Tonight is Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Just the four of us tonight. Clara has taken ill with ...