Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Katrina's Musings- Resource Musings (05/25/16)

In this "Resource Musings" post I'll share with you my current favorite podcasts. No more iPod for me, now it's all on my smart phone. Makes things very handy.

Here's my current podcast list: 

The Christian Worldview - a weekly podcast with host David Wheaton

Revive Our Hearts- a daily podcast (5 days a week) with host Nancy DeMoss Wogelmuth-from the Revive our Hearts daily radio program

Wretched Radio-a daily podcast (5 days a week) with host Todd Friel

Bible Baptist Church-a thrice a week podcast of my church's Sunday School hour, worship service, and Wednesday evening service. 

The Village Church-A weekly podcast from the ministry of The Village Church in the Dallas/Fortworth Texas area.

Truth in Love-A weekly podcast with host Heath Lambert, president of The Association of Certified Biblical Counselors. 

VOM Radio-A biweekly podcast from the Voice of the Martyrs ministry.

The Art and Business of Public Speaking a weekly podcast with host Ken Davis.

The Daren Streblow Comedy Show mini-cast-a weekly podcast with host Daren Streblow. 

That's my list. I'll share more about what I like about each podcast in future "Resource Musings" posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 06/19/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Emily, Ethan, and Carissa. Smaller crowd tonight, as Cookie Baking Ni...